Illinois Tech offers year-round opportunities for high school students to explore their intellectual curiosity in STEM. This summer, flex your skills in game design and development, cybersecurity, computing and technology, computational science, and mathematics. All courses are taught by faculty—no prior experience necessary!
Our online summer programs are 1-2 weeks each and take place throughout June, July, and August. They're designed to introduce high school students to different areas of computing and technology, helping them explore their interests and hone their skills. You'll learn hands-on techniques from one of our leading STEM professors from the comfort of your own home!
We have a few openings still available in the following programs:
- Computational Science Course (for college credit)
- Experiment in Landscape Architecture
- Experiment in Architecture
- Fake News and Information Literacy Skills
- Local Politics and Environmental Sustainability
Cost and Session Information
Each course ranges in cost.
- Computational Science Course (for college credit): July 19 - August 6 (M,W,F) at 9 a.m. - Noon CST; Cost: $1,000
- Experiment in Landscape Architecture: July 19 - July 23, 2021 (M-F) at 9 a.m.– 4 p.m. CST; Cost: $499
- Experiment in Architecture: Virtual Session I: June 21 - July 2, 2021 or Virtual Session II: July 12 - 23, 2021; Cost: $1,000
- Fake News and Information Literacy Skills: July 26-29 (M-Th) at 9 a.m.-Noon CST; Cost: $100
- Local Politics and Environmental Sustainability: July 26 - 30 (M-F), 10 a.m. - Noon CST; Cost: $199