This summer, teens can explore a top campus, make friends as they master tech skills, and join a community of 400,000 alumni. Build in-demand skills in coding, game development, robotics, and design at iD Tech Camp hosted at the University of Memphis.
Welcome to the original tech camp, built around YOU. Code a mobile app. Develop your own video game. Design Fortnite-inspired levels. Produce a viral video. Or, dive into the world of AI. Our flagship program blends world-class instruction with fun camp activities. In each session, you’ll explore an inspiring campus, make new friends, and build skills that prepare you for a world with millions of open STEM jobs.
Why iD Tech Camps?
- Uniquely qualified, passionate instructors and guaranteed small classes make all the difference
- 30+ innovative courses for all interests, backgrounds, and skill levels
- Industry-standard products from Apple, Google, Adobe, Autodesk, and more
- A taste of independence and a glimpse into collegiate life
- Off-computer activities including gaming tournaments, sports, board games, and campus excursions
- Friday Family Showcase—debut final project and receive diploma
The heart of our programs
We know the right instructor changes everything. Our staff empowers students with the most in-demand tech skills, while bringing our renowned camp culture to life.
Top university recruits and industry pros
Our selective hiring practices, honed for over 20 years, yield the most highly qualified, passionate instructors from tech companies, and universities like Caltech and NYU.
All adults, no CITs, and thorough background checks
We adhere to a policy of no “Counselors in Training.” Instead, you’ll find fun-loving, well-paid, all-adult instructors. We take safety seriously. All staff members undergo extensive background and reference checks and are CPR & First-Aid Certified.
Trained in person
There’s no substitute for in-person training. By the first day of camp, our summer staff is confident, excited, and equipped to inspire the next generation of innovators.