This summer, teens can explore a prestigious campus, make friends as they master new STEM skills, and join a community of 450,000 alumni who are changing the world with tech. Build in-demand skills in coding, game development, robotics, and design at iD Tech Camp hosted at Caltech.
In our next-gen labs, music is playing. Collaboration takes place in small clusters. Tech rockstar instructors share their knowledge, helping you bring your creations to life. Whether you want to code a mobile app, develop your own video game, design levels for VR, produce a viral video, or experiment with AI, you’ll have a blast turning your passions into real-world skills.
Why iD Tech Camps?
- Uniquely qualified, passionate instructors and guaranteed small classes make all the difference
- 30+ innovative courses for all interests, backgrounds, and skill levels
- A gamified learning system, The iD Tech Pathway™, designed for your long-term success
- Industry-standard products from Apple, Google, Adobe, Autodesk, and more
- A taste of independence and a glimpse into collegiate life
- Off-computer activities including gaming tournaments, sports, board games, and campus excursions
- Friday Family Showcase—debut your final project and receive your official iD Tech diploma
We know the right instructor changes everything. Our staff empowers students with the most in-demand tech skills, while bringing our fun, inclusive camp culture to life.
Top university recruits and industry pros
Our selective hiring practices, honed for over 20 years, yield the most highly qualified, passionate instructors from tech companies and universities like Caltech and NYU.
All adults, no CITs, and thorough background checks
We adhere to a policy of no “Counselors in Training.” Instead, you’ll find fun-loving, well-paid, all-adult instructors. We take safety seriously. All staff members undergo extensive background and reference checks and are CPR & First-Aid Certified.
Trained in person
Once hired, each staff member attends Regional Staff Training. Via hands-on workshops, collaborative activities, and in-depth educational sessions, they hone their teaching methods and get immersed in our core values.
Cost and Session Information
Day camp (base price)
Check-in: 8:30–9am Mon–Fri
Checkout: 5–5:30pm Mon–Thurs, Fri 3–4pm (varies by site)
Tuition: From $799/week
Check-in: Sunday 6pm
Checkout: Friday 3–4pm (varies by site)
Room and Board: From $579/week (all meals included)
Day Camp Lunch: From $60/week
$379/weekend (limited locations, ages 10+)
Continuing Education Units: $99/week (ages 13+)
College Advising: $99/hour (ages 13+)
Online Private Lessons: From $50/hour