Do you dream of being a renowned designer, stylist, or the next Anna Wintour? Then join us at the University of Southern California to see what it takes to pursue a career in fashion. Industry veterans will guide and mentor you during your exploration of the ever-changing fashion scene.
Learn at USC
Experience America is proud to partner with University of Southern California in Los Angeles to enable you to explore your passions and see the many opportunities in the growing fashion industry. During this course, veteran fashion instructors will give an overview of how ideas become products in the fashion industry, guiding you through the concept to consumer process.
You'll explore the many creative avenues of fashion including draping, garment cutting, sketching, pattern drafting, and more! Apply your knowledge in individual and group projects and undergo the transformative experience of seeing your ideas come to life!
Experience Los Angeles
Project Fashion is not an ordinary summer camp. It is a world-class travel experience featuring the best attractions LA has to offer, along with local shopping excursions, hip restaurants, and beach days. Activites include:
- Universal Studios
- LA Dodger's Game
- Venice Beach
- Concert on the Santa Monica Pier
- Warner Brothers Studio Tour
- Rodeo Drive
- Karaoke Party
Live at USC
You will live in the University of Southern California’s (USC) dorms to see what it’s like to live on a college campus and enjoy all the perks! In addition to the food provided at USC, you will taste our favorite local spots, catered meals, and food trucks.
So this summer, let your imagination run wild in LA and see what kind of magic you can create.
Cost and Session Information
High School (15-17)- July 1st - July 14th, 2018
Middle School (12-14)- July 1st - July 10th, 2018
All Inclusive Experience:
- Education: You will attend 10 days of class throughout the program, learning from professionals and guest lecturers.
Get the chance to stay at the prestigious University of Southern California (USC), living in the university residences.
- Food: We provide three nutritous meals a day - a mix of food on campus and the best things to eat around the city.
- Transportation: No need for bus money. We provide private transportation throughout the program, including airport pick up and drop off.
- Activities: No hidden fees here! All activities and outings are included in the experience - the very best the city has to offer.
- Fashion Company Tours: See what it’s like to work in the fashion industry with private behind-the-scenes company tours.
- 24/7 Service & Support: We are available 24/7 to ensure each and every student is taken care of.
- Insurance: We provide premium medical and travel insurance for international students.