The Programs create winners of all ages beginners to champions in tennis and in life. Our reputation is founded on world-class training, personalized to the needs of each student. The Academy's specialized programs are a careful balance of technical, tactical, mental and physical training.
Goals of Summer Camp
- Training is arranged to reach a collective peaking in technical, tactical, physical, mental and nutritional components.
- Specific work/rest plans are established to keep players fresh.
- Players between the ages of 8 to 18 at an intermediate level (players that know how to play a match) to an advanced level (players that compete in USTA, ITF or National Tournaments) are welcome to train with us for the summer.
Summer Camp Programs
*Students enroll on a weekly or multiple week-basis.
- Boarding and Non-Boarding
- Full Day Program [Includes 4 hours of tennis, 2 hours of drilling in the morning in a group setting (up 4 students on a court), 1 hour of mental conditioning and/or strength & conditioning - alternate days, Lunch and afternoon match play.)
- Developmental Program [Includes 4 hours of tennis, with a 45 minute 1:1 Instruction, 1 hour of drilling in the morning in a group setting (up 4 students on a court), 1 hour of mental conditioning and/or strength & conditioning - alternate days, Lunch and afternoon match play. *May require earlier start – please call for more information.)
- Half-Day (AM) - Non-Boarding Only [Includes 2 hours of drilling in the morning in a group setting (up 4 students on a court), 1 hour of mental conditioning and/or strength &
Boarding vs. Non-Boarding
- Check-in is Sunday between 3:00PM-5:00PM.
- Check-out is Saturday before 12:00PM.
- 3 Meals per day.
- 5 1/2 days of program - optional hitting session on Saturday mornings.
- Evening & Weekend (if stay is multiple weeks) activities include the beach, pool, movies, concerts, malls, water parks, sport events and much more! To see a complete list click here.
- Check-in is Monday 8:30AM (*If Developmental Program may require earlier start – please call for more information).
- Program ends Friday at 3:30PM.
- Lunch - Monday-Friday.
- 5 days of programAs a part of the overall summer camp experience, ALL students will recieve an evaluation upon departure.
Need more information? See our Frequently Asked Questions or Contact Us. To register for Summer Camp, please call 561-488-2001 ask for Edmee, or e-mail us at Edmee.Morin@img.com. All Registration Forms can be e-mailed to Ann.Westervelt@img.com or Faxed to 561-488-2055.
Cost and Session Information
Evert Tennis Academy offers various training programs year round. From summer and holiday camps to year round academy training, there is a program for all students interested in attending!
- Academy Program
- Developmetal Program
- Afternoon Academy
- Summer Camps
- Weekly and Holiday Camps