Beautiful sites, delicious tastes, and a joy to explore; Europe is the ultimate adventure. This incredible tour will go the distance, taking you through Europe's greatest hits and must-see highlights. Immerse yourself in the culture of Europe, and do it all with your very own group of brand-new friends.
Gapforce escape days take you off the beaten path to explore group adventure activities. Sample 11 European cities in just 25 days, beginning and ending in London. Forget motorway sleepovers in cramped buses, and relax on international trains. This is an adventure of your life time, with likeminded friends from all over the globe!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- London – Paris – Barcelona
- Cheers! Enjoy a welcome dinner in London with your group. Followed by a full day to explore by visiting great historical landmarks – Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Next in Paris take a stroll down the Champs-Élysées, climb up the Eiffel Tower or visit the Musée du Louvre, home to the infamous Mona Lisa!
- Next stop Barcelona – the extraordinary church of Sagrada Família, the winding alleys in the beautiful Gothic Quarter, and the world-famous Las Ramblas.
- Monaco – Florence – Rome
- Next we head to Cote d’Azur following the coastline of the stunning French Riviera. Check out luxury yachts in the Marina, or spend the day at Port Hercules.
- From there, Florence has plenty to keep you busy with Renaissance piazzas and not far from the city of Pisa.
- Rome is your next stop - an ancient place to explore with the Colosseum, and the Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Venice – Vienna – Prague
- In Venice you'll find many magnificent churches and palaces and the Grand Canal full of gondolas will leave you in awe. From there we cross the border into Austria and visit Vienna full of imperial history with exciting contemporary museums, lively eating and nightlife scenes, and many quiet corners to explore.
- Your next stop is Prague, located aside the Vltava (Moldau) River, explore the cobbled streets of the city centre, countless old churches and courtyards.
- Berlin – Amsterdam - London
- Berlin is a must see destination after successfully uniting its own East and West with reminders of the events of the 20th century.
- From there we continue into Amsterdam. This compact city is the perfect place for a farewell group dinner and night out with friends!
- We then make our way back via Brussels to London when your European adventure comes to an end.
- Gapforce Escape days Time to take it easy and relax with either a beach day, a visit to the mountains, or enjoy the serene countryside.