Take your passion for entrepreneurship and innovation to the next level while staying on the campus of Yale University. This program will provide you with a strong foundation and understanding of key business principles.
In just 6 days at NYLF Business Innovation, you will learn to launch your professional career, prepare for college, and gain essential entrepreneurial skills that could lead to you eventually disrupting the marketplace, just as companies like Lyft and Warby Parker have done to their respective industries.
- Learn how to construct a business model and build a foundation in business that you can use to “startup” your future.
- During a professional site visit, you will see firsthand what it takes to succeed and get an inside look at how a highly efficient company operates.
- Engaging speeches from and interaction with members of Yale University’s esteemed faculty and staff
- Important leadership and professional skills that you can use now and in college, including information analysis and team building
- What it takes to succeed with business innovations and emerging economic opportunities
- Life on the campus of an Ivy League institution
- Overcoming the hurdles every entrepreneur must face as you take your idea from concept to launch
- Making connections with fellow high-achieving, business-minded students from all over the country
Cost and Session Information
We accept applications from self-starters and encourage all students (entering grades 10-12 grade next fall) with an interest in a medical career to apply.
Tuition for this 8-day residential NYLF Medicine Program at the University of Maryland is $2995 and session dates are July 7-12, July 14-19, and July 21-26, 2019.
The application process includes writing two short essays and providing the name of a teacher or mentor who can speak to your achievements and maturity and who may be contacted to provide supporting information.
To learn more about our acceptance criteria and other relevant application information, please visit our Admissions page.
Participant ReviewsWrite a Review
This program hasn't been reviewed yet. Write the first review!
The creation of the business idea had the biggest impact on me. It showed me that everyone is not easy to work with, but if you somehow work it out, the ending result is great. I have also met many possible colleagues of the future.