We believe in providing the opportunity for players to reach their greatest potential by being challenged technically and tactically, in a fun and encouraging environment. The CAL Soccer Camp curriculum has been developed to offer modern and successful training methods used in the US and Europe.
Cal continues to be one of the nation’s top programs for developing talent to play professionally. We share training techniques and methods that helped the Cal men's soccer team win the Pac-12 Championship in 2006, 2007 & 2010! Cal continues to be one of the nation’s top programs for developing talent to play professionally. In 2013, Cal had 18 players in the pro ranks including 13 in the MLS and three in Europe. In the 2014 MLS Superdraft, Cal had 3 players selected in the first round, including the 2nd & 3rd picks overall. The three first round selections were the most of any university in the country!
- Nike Camp T-shirt
- Premier ID Academy specifically designed for players ages 14-18
- Junior ID Academy specifically designed for players 10-13
- Full Day options for players ages 8-13
- Half Day options for players ages 5-10
- Players grouped and taught based on age and ability
- Team play, skill development, games and tournaments
- Specialized goalkeeping training