Ambassadors to Argentina pairs Jewish teens from North America with their peers from Buenos Aires! You will learn about Argentinian society, take part in service projects, immerse yourself in local Jewish communal life, spend a memorable Shabbat with a host family, and explore beautiful Buenos Aires—known as the Paris of South America!
- Building Cross-Cultural Connections
- Argentina is rich in culture and community. Travel with local teens and learn about Jewish life in South America through their eyes. Ambassadors to Argentina is a rich cross-cultural experience – with opportunities to form lasting new friendships abroad.
- Service Learning
- Learn about Argentinian society and leave your mark on a series of service projects and community outreach experiences.
- An Argentina Travel Experience
- Argentina is rich in natural and urban wonders. Buenos Aires is commonly referred to as the Paris of South America, and it is one of the most sophisticated cities in the world. Our travels also take us to Iguazu Falls at the border of Argentina, Paraguay and Brazil. Experience a true eco-adventure complete with zip-lining, a zodiac boat ride, hiking in the jungle and a rustic Shabbat in the back country.