The Benefic Chamber Music Camp provides an intensive learning experience designed to enhance chamber music and collaborative skills of string, wind, horn, and piano students from High School through the first years of college
Students are instructed by artists and teachers of international renown, with extensive experience and expertise as educators, chamber musicians, and as members of major symphony orchestras.
Camp roster includes faculty and guest artists from the University of Cincinnati and Ball State University, Indiana University, Michigan State University, and the Indianapolis and Cincinnati Symphony Orchestras.
Camp activities include:
- Daily chamber ensemble coachings
- Record-and-Review ensemble sessions
- Individual coachings focused on mastering assigned chamber music repertoire
- Private lessons
- Master classes by camp faculty and guest artists
- Chamber Orchestra
- Concerto Competition: winner performs with BCMC Orchestra
- Guest Artist and Faculty concerts and presentations
- Student performances at Sursa Hall with high-tech tunable acoustics