API High School programs offer high school students opportunities to learn and develop relevant global skills through fun, enriching community service programs in Costa Rica
API Summer Community Service Programs offer students the opportunity to engage directly with host communities and use their talents and skills in real-world applications. Through their community service work, students will gain new perspectives, learn about the value of teamwork, and witness how sharing across cultures can have a positive impact on all involved.
API Summer Community Service Programs help students to:
- Gain broader understanding of problems within a particular host community
- Become a more socially-conscious individual
- Connect with others through experiences that illustrate our differences as well as our similarities
- Increase student curiosity about the world and its diverse cultures
- Foster maturity and broaden perspectives