This summer choose a unique activity that your child will love! Your child will have a blast learning valuable self-defense skills from enthusiastic, safety conscious instructors at Anta's Kung Fu/Fitness Summer Camp.
The learning doesn’t stop in the summer! Don’t let your kids waste their summer vacation watching mindless television, playing video games or surfing the net. Instead, use this summer as a chance to improve your child’s self confidence, attitude and level of respect. Our summer program for kids is designed to give your child an edge when he or she returns to school next year. Our instructors are experts on motivation, fitness and personal development in children. Best of all, your kids will love it. As a parent, you’ll be glad to know that we specialize in teaching children the important things in life. Skills such as respect courtesy, honor, self defense and how to be a leader. What other summer camp or summer activity can give your child this kind of advantage in life? Mind/Body/Fitness Camp Fitness: Campers will participate in numerous exciting fitness challenges that will teach them more about that particular sport.
They’ll learn the different muscle groups of the body as well as the means to strengthen them. Most importantly, your child will learn the importance of exercise and fitness as a means to living a long healthy life.
- Pro Wrestling: Campers will be the star of a Pro-Wrestling match. We’ll work on their acting, teach them stunt work and they will be the stars of their own safe wrestling match.
- Character Development: Campers will learn about Self-Discipline, Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence, Goal Setting, Focus, and other life skills, and how to improve them.
- Self Defense: No Martial Art camp would be complete without giving kids the important tools that could save their life in a compromising situation. Campers will learn varies self defense skills, both verbal and non-verbal techniques, as well as physical and non-physical skills.
- Games: All of our games are designed to teach some sort of skill whether it’s memory, teamwork, or leadership, and the they have a blast playing them.
- Health & Nutrition: Healthy foods are an integral part of any successful martial artists training regimen. Our job will be to reinforce the importance of Eating to Win, a phrase used in our academy. Campers will learn about the different types of foods and how our bodies utilize it to provide energy, build muscle, and keep our immune system strong.