This exciting week-long, co-ed summer camp is for swimmers entering grades 7-12 who swim competitively. (Campers MUST be at least 12 years old by start of camp).
Designed to enhance the technical aspects of stroke, training, and the strategies needed for each camper to compete at the top level of competitive swimming, the program includes:
- Technical instruction Stretching and dry land training
- Training principles
- Stroke development
- Additional advanced workouts available for competitive swimmers who are in training
- Practice sessions held in a 25-yard indoor competition pool, located in Alfred University's McLane Center
- Each athlete will be videotaped and receive a DVD with stroke analysis
- Fun recreational activities
- Camp T-shirt
When not in training sessions, campers enjoy planned recreational activities such as indoor and outdoor games, movies, visits to nearby Foster Lake for picnics and campfires, social gatherings at the Terra Cotta Coffee House and a farewell party on the last night. Living, dining and learning together, campers have ample opportunity to get to know each other and develop lasting friendships.