This STEM dynamic co-ed, overnight summer camp is based on VEX Robotics System which offers high school students an exciting platform for learning about areas rich with career opportunities spanning science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
Beyond science and engineering principles, a VEX Robotics project also encourages teamwork, leadership and problem solving among groups. Students will experience hands-on learning in small classes, through assembling and programming the VEX Robotics System to perform various functions.
- Overview of a VEX Robotics System
- Assembling the VEX Robotics System
- Programming the VEX Robotics System using EasyC (a simplified version of the popular C language used by many engineers) for basic movements such as going forward, backward, turning, picking up objects, responding to sensor inputs, etc.
- Programming the VEX Robotics System for classroom competition in a football/soccer game.
- Programing the VEX Robotics System to go through a simple maze
Visit our website for more details about camp activities and for Applying and Acceptance Procedures.