Abbey Road’s intensive pre-college enrichment and test preparation summer program gives you the necessary tools to compete at the highest level during the college admission process. College admissions classes and seminars are thorough and catered to meet each student’s needs and academic level.
This program is designed for High School students from all over the world who are interested in improving their SAT/ACT scores, boosting their college applications. This is a very intensive academic program that is certain to help your students prepare for their academic future in the United States. Additionally, Abbey Road students will participate in weekend excursions, recreational activities, and visit some of New England's most prestigious Universities, such as Boston College, Harvard, Tufts, Northeastern, Boston University, and more! stay at the dorms at Suffolk University on Beacon Hill in the heart of Boston, directly across the street from the John Adams Courthouse.
College-prep is a two or four-week intensive test and admissions prep program designed to tackle the parts of the admissions process that most determine your success when applying to and making the transition to college: Standardized testing, the Common Application, the college selection process, and navigating residential life on campus. We bring together test prep and college counseling professionals to work with you daily (and one-on-one as needed) to tackle the SATs, the ACTs, and the Common Application while you experience college life living in a dorm on the Suffolk University campus in downtown Boston, MA.
- The Princeton Review ACT/SAT Test Prep
- College Admissions Prep & Essay Writing
- Business & Marketing
Cost and Session Information
DATES AND FEES
- Session #1: June 24 - July 7
- Session #2: July 8 - 21
- Session #3: July 22 - Aug 4
$4,095 (One Session)
$7,995 (Two Sessions)
- All academics (majors, electives and workshops)
- All meals and housing (three meals a day)
- All activities, excursions and day trips
- International phone and Wi-Fi plan
- Airport “Meet and Greet” Service at student arrival and departure terminals
- Domestic airfare plan
- 24 hour medical and emergency assistance
- Travel coverage
- Pre-Summer Language Courses and Tutoring Online
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- International airfare
We encourage you to compare our fees to other study abroad summer programs. Please note that for most summer programs we offer optional group airfare. We reserve blocks of seats for our students and staff to travel abroad together, taking advantage of our special negotiated student fares. All of our group flights are chaperoned by one or more Abbey Road summer staff members.
* The program fees listed do not include airfare. Group airfare is available for European Programs. Please call us for more information.
** Choose 2 weeks, or combine 2 sessions for 4 weeks total