Killian Oaks Academy serves children from 3 years of age through the high school years who demonstrate average or above intellectual ability, who do not possess special health problems or severe emotional or behavioral concerns, but for whom individualization is an essential factor.
The formula for success is to build a childs confidence and self-esteem through an array of the latest educational practices and strategies. The program respects the fact that children reach their goals through circuitous routes and that they achieve their successes in their own time. Each child will make more successful progress if he or she has been given the time to process the information they have received. At Killian Oaks we view children as curious and active learners. Whether gifted, exhibiting attention deficits, or possessing unique learning styles each child receives the individual attention necessary for success.
We are dedicated to:
- Providing students with the learning and organizational skills to achieve success.
- Creating an atmosphere of support and acceptance.
- Developing confidence and a strong self-image in every child.
- Challenging children to achieve their true potential.
- Fostering leadership skills and responsibility.
- Developing strong personal values and knowledge of right and wrong.
- Building exemplary citizens. <.ul>