Kennedy-Donovan Center supports people with developmental delays, disabilities or family challenges to pursue their personal potential and success in the community. Our effective supports include prevention, advocacy and intervention services, and are person-centered, innovative, and compassionate.
Kennedy-Donovan Center is committed to the full continuum of care for people with developmental delays, disabilities or family challenges in our region. We strive to provide this either by offering services directly to individuals of all ages and their families or by collaborating closely with community partners. Our growth will target programs that:
- Fill service gaps in the continuum of care for our clients,
- Are needed in our current service area or adjacent regions,
- Build on our current expertise,
- Respond to a need for innovative and flexible programming,
- Focus on individualized one-on-one services.