Imagine a school where one instructor and one student constitute a class; where there are no bells, no lockers, and no distractions. It is a school where intellectual development is combined with a close relationship between instructor and student, and where staff invest actively in student achievement.
Dartmoor is an accredited, year-round private school offering one-to-one customized instruction in grades 1-12.
- Instruction should take place at a student�۪s instructional level
- Instruction should accommodate a student�۪s learning style
- Students should feel safe and respected
- Staff should encourage students to be responsible
- Staff should teach students to think globally and champion diversity
- Staff should demonstrate sincere concern for students
- Staff should nurture every student�۪s self-concept and potential
- Staff should always model and foster ethical behavior