Our mission is to help academically capable and motivated children-in-need to meet their full potential and become people for others by providing healthy and empowering opportunities and education up to and through college.
This school year we will be asking our youth to join special interest clubs to develop skills outside of the academic core curriculum. Students will have an option of joining one or two of the four clubs offered every 10 weeks. Clubs are a great way for students to step outside of their comfort zone, sharpen existing talents, or learn a new skill!
Become a Hope Academy Club Leader!
- Choose an activity to share with our students (i.e. book club, soccer, basketball, dance, knitting, cooking, photography, etc.)
- 10 hour commitment (1 hour a week for 10 weeks)
- Clubs will meet Mondays-Thursdays (6:30-7:30pm)
- Work with small groups of teenagers developing their skills in a particular area (3-10 students)
- Clubs must be hosted on-site at Archbishop Riordan High School
- Program materials will be supplied by Boys Hope Girls Hope, within reason Date options:
Session 1: November 4 - January 29
Session 2: Feb 3-April 14 (no clubs during the week of Nov. 23rd, Dec. 21st, or Dec. 28th).