- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Mental Health & Well-Being
- Sub-Categories: Health and Well Being, Stress Reduction
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Learning how to manage our stress is important, no matter what you are going through.
High school is definitely a stressful time, but there are many positive ways we can handle what is happening in our lives. In this relaxing course we will learn about positive coping skills, breathing techniques, and movement. You will discover which techniques work best for you and understand the reasons behind it.