Immerse yourself in the community and authentic culture of a small rainforest town in Costa Rica as you plan and run a day camp for local children in Arenal. This Costa Rica Community Service trip for teens focuses on opportunities to develop and execute your leadership skills while working with children in a formalized role. As a counselor-in-training on this Costa Rica student trip, you will act as both a camp counselor and activity specialist.
You will also explore more of Costa Rica, zip-lining high above the forest canopy, whitewater rafting, surfing the Pacific, relaxing in natural hot springs and much more! An experience with purpose, connection, fun and adventure; it’s the very definition of ‘La Pura Vida”!
- Take on various leadership roles running a children’s camp.
- Learn to surf with professional instructors.
- Create warm relationships with local children.
- Enjoy a thrilling whitewater rafting adventure.
- Develop skill sets as both a counselor and activity specialist.
- Zip-line over the stunning forests of Arenal.
- Relax in thermal hot springs in the Arenal Volcano area.
- Enjoy the refreshing waters of Playa Avellanas beach.