- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Literature, Mathematics, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
PreCollege Study at Wesleyan University offers high school students the opportunity of an intensive Summer Session in which students can complete semester-long courses in just under five weeks; courses are offered in two sessions. Program features courses for college credit, arts and humanities, social and behavioral sciences, and natural sciences and mathematics.
Wesleyan Summer Session is open to students who feel they have the academic qualifications and stamina to complete intellectually challenging courses in a compressed schedule. Summer Session features courses in writing, literature, government, biology, data analysis and more. All courses have limited enrollment, preserving the small seminar style and opportunity for close relationships with faculty and fellow students that are the hallmarks of a Wesleyan education. Courses may only be taken for credit; auditors are not permitted in Summer Session courses.
Wesleyan is renowned for its exceptional faculty and the small liberal arts college experience we provide. With its very small classes and compressed schedule, Summer Session is Wesleyan concentrated.
Wesleyan Summer Session is an intensive learning experience:
- 13-week course in 5 weeksVery small classes
- Close relationships with faculty and fellow students
- Immersive study and concentrated focus