- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Mathematics, History, Literacy
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: Yes
Through our Early College Scholars Program, St. Louis area students have the opportunity to enroll in courses for credit and study alongside undergraduates at Washington University. Students may enroll in up to six units of credit per semester. Courses are the undergraduate-level courses in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and mathematics offered by the College of Arts & Sciences. Students commute to campus for courses. Current 12 grade high school students.
Students select from a broad range of stimulating introductory courses in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and mathematics.
Early College Scholars is an ideal option for students who:
- Have unique academic interests not available through their high school.
- Are looking for courses beyond their high school curriculum.
- Need to enroll in a college course to fulfill a high school requirement.
- Are exploring alternative options to AP courses.
- Want to advance their knowledge in a particular academic area such as writing or foreign language.
Be sure to check out our website for more information!