- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: History, Psychology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Washington University's Early College Scholars Program is a five-week virtual summer program that gives students the opportunity to enroll in one course for credit, and study alongside undergraduates. Students select from a broad range of stimulating introductory courses in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and mathematics.
Students select from a broad range of stimulating introductory courses in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and mathematics.
Early College Scholars is an ideal option for students who:
- Have unique academic interests not available through their high school.
- Are looking for courses beyond their high school curriculum.
- Need to enroll in a college course to fulfill a high school requirement.
- Are exploring alternative options to AP courses.
- Want to advance their knowledge in a particular academic area such as writing or foreign language.
Be sure to check out our website for more information!