- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Campers from Washington, DC and beyond enjoy a unique international and multicultural experience through a wide range of programs.
Passport to Summer is a safe and nurturing environment where children are encouraged to develop new interests and appreciate other cultures, while becoming more self-reliant and confident in their own abilities. Talented and enthusiastic teachers and counselors are ready to accompany your child on a stimulating and enjoyable journey.