- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August, September
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Coding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Next summer take your child behind-the-scenes of the tech and coding world with Upperline Code's 2-week immersive bootcamp. They’ll get a chance build their own app or website, hear from top tech professionals, go on company tours, and collaborate with other tech-interested students like them.
At Upperline, we teach high school students from all backgrounds and experience levels how to turn their ideas into reality using the power of code so they can get an inside look at how the engineers at Spotify and Snapchat do it. Students pick Upperline for a variety of reasons, including to get their first look into tech, prepare for or build upon AP Computer Science, add a new language to their coding arsenal, build amazing apps to affect real change in their communities, get a coding internship, and boost their college resumes.
- Web Development with Ruby
- iOS Development with Swift
During each course, students will not only learn the principles of coding, but they'll also build real apps and websites. We believe the only way to become a great developer is to tackle hard real-world problems, become part of a community of learners, and develop a deep appreciation for the art of code.