- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Summer Institute offers innovative online programs for students in grades 912 designed to prepare young actors, dancers, musicians, artists, designers and entrepreneurs to navigate their art form. Each program focuses on new artistic ideas, practices and skills to build and strengthen portfolios. These exciting and immersive online programs enable you to experience what college is like and learn from the same nationally recognized professors who teach in our undergraduate programs.
Choose from specific programs geared towards art media and design, dance, music business, entrepreneurship, and technology, creative writing, music, and theater.