Join free Summer School workshops with Norwich University of the Arts and get creative! From designing album covers to sculpture, from character design to fashion photography, NUA staff and graduates will teach you new skills and help you to build a creative portfolio for university...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Dance, Music, Writing, Design, Arts, Photography
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: Yes
- Call: (215) 717-6430
Summer Institute offers innovative programs for students in grades 10–12 that are designed to prepare young actors, dancers, musicians, artists, designers and entrepreneurs to navigate their art form. Each program focuses on new artistic ideas, practices and skills to build and strengthen portfolios. These exciting and immersive programs allow you to experience what college is like and learn from the same nationally recognized professors who teach in our college-level programs.
You’ll be immersed in artistic and critical study while getting inspired with new ideas, insights and perspectives. You’ll earn three college credits in our in-person programs or 1.5 college credits in our online workshops.
At the end of the program, you’ll be thinking and making like an artist—with focus, motivation and vision.
Cost and Session Information
Learn more about the cost and schedule for UArts’ Summer Institute: https://www.uarts.edu/academics/pre-college-programs/summer-institute?utm_source=teenlife#anchor-tab-1