- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Bali
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Animal Rights and Rescue, Preserving the Environment, Wildlife Conservation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Travel to parts unknown on this Indonesian adventure! Soak up the best of Balinese culture as you teach English to local schoolchildren, volunteer with coral reef conservation, and even meet a village prince! Find out more!
Experience the beauty of Bali and volunteer in a variety of projects for a well-rounded and meaningful adventure! Make friends with Balinese youth while you develop creative lesson plans and teach English at a local elementary school. Learn about sea turtle conservation and even have the opportunity to release a baby sea turtle into the ocean. Participate in a service project with the award winning Coral Restoration Project in Pemuteran that utilizes innovative technology to restore and encourage healthy reef growth.
In addition to these hands on projects discover the best Bali has to offer! Get off the beaten path and explore parts of the island most tourists don’t even know about. This program is the perfect mix of culture, adventure, and community service.