- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Design, Fashion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Handwork Studio at Home's programs are a unique, creative, fun and educational way for your child to learn the tradition of needle arts, fashion and machine sewing in a positive and nurturing environment.
From sketching and draping to sewing and modeling, watch your fashion dreams come to life in this 3-week, award-winning program! Aspiring designers will immerse themselves in the fashion world by learning how to execute a collection. A field trip to a local fabric shop will further teach and inspire our budding fashionistas*. As an exciting culmination of the program, campers will have the opportunity to produce a runway show for their family and friends and model their designs. Our talented instructors will patiently guide and mentor each designer through this exciting and challenging process. *No prior machine sewing experience necessary.