- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Months, Quarter, Other
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Working at Tanager Lodge is a challenging and rewarding experience, demanding a minimum seven-week commitment. Our counselors are chosen for their maturity, teaching and leadership skills, wilderness experience, generosity, and desire to work with children.
Cost and Session Information
C.I.T. positions begin at age 16.