- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Sailing
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Discover sailing aboard a 23' keelboat, learn how to operate a powerboat with hands-on training, earn your New York State Boating Safety Certificate, try SCUBA diving, paddle around in kayaks, go fishing, and explore the fish, crabs and other organisms on the shore with nets.
Enjoy games and initiatives that foster self-confidence, communication, and teamwork. No boating experience necessary. Lunch, lifejackets, and safety equipment are included.
Cost and Session Information
Dates and Fee:
Session 1: Monday through Friday, June 26 - June 30 and July 3 - July 7, 2017 (no camp Tuesday, July 4th) - $1350.00 SOLD OUT! Still interested? Get on our Waitlist!
Session 2: Monday through Friday,July 10 - 14 and July 17 - 21, 2017 - $1450.00 SOLD OUT! Still interested? Get on our Waitlist!
Session 3: Monday through Friday,July 24 - 28 and July 31 - August 4, 2017 - $1450.00 SOLD OUT! Still interested? Get on our Waitlist!