- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Robotics, Mathematics, Biology, Environmental Science, Humanities
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (866) 442-1913
SIG offers summer programs for gifted students in grades 6-12 providing instruction in over 60 exciting and challenging multi-curricular, arts, and recreational courses. Our proprietary STEAM+ Courses are taught at levels appropriate for gifted students. Students are grouped with like-age and ability peers. Students participate in course subjects covering humanities, mathematics, sciences, technology, and multi-disciplinary courses that bring multiple subjects to the classroom.
SIG at University of California, Berkeley, provides academically advanced students with an exciting and challenging educational experience at one of the nation's top public universities. Our unique program combines remarkable academic courses with cultural, social, and recreational opportunities.
Our academic programs are designed to fit the abilities and interests of gifted and talented students. Because of our small classes, low teacher-student ratio, and the presence of an assistant in every class, we are able to individualize the program for each and every student. Outside of class, students have fun! From daily recreational activities, to off-campus trips, our high achieving students learn how to unwind and experience work-life balance.