- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Reading, Painting & Drawing, Culinary Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Forest Ridge will offer summer programming in athletics, gardening, and cooking for current students.
The Summer Experience at Forest Ridge is the place to be for fun and learning. Elementary and middle school students (grades 2-8) are invited to explore our classes in Session One and Session Two.