Our middle school programs for students ages 12-14 have just the right balance of academic rigor and all-inclusive activities, combined with active supervision to ensure students get the mentorship and guidance they need. Learning is everywhere — in the classroom, residence hall, dining hall, on-stage, on the tennis court or ball field, on trips and excursions, and in the daily interaction between peers, dynamic teachers, and resident counselors...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Economics, Journalism, Law, Literature, Communications, Religious Studies, Social Justice, STEM, Writing, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Mathematics, History, Biology, Geology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Youth Outreach, Coding, Arts, Career Exploration, Literacy, Environmental Science, Neuroscience, Anthropology, Art History, LGBTQ, Humanities, Study Skills
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Application Deadline: 06/01/22
Ready for a first-rate summer experience at America’s first university? Penn offers an authentic Ivy League experience in the heart of Philadelphia for academically gifted high school students. Penn flourishes in and is enriched by a vibrant urban ecosystem steeped in history and brimming with arts, culture, and innovation. Explore America’s history in Philly’s urban setting and feel the pulse of arts, culture, and innovation.
Commonly known as Penn, The University of Pennsylvania is an Ivy League school located in historic Philadelphia. Apply today and spend your summer surrounded by history such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and American Revolutionary sites.
Penn delivers the challenge of an Ivy League curriculum to academically talented high school students seeking a pre-collegiate experience. Explore Penn's historic campus, engage with leading faculty, and build intellectual connections within accelerated two-, three-, or six-week Penn Summer High School Programs. Join us on campus in Philly this summer!
Cost and Session Information
Our UPenn Summer High School Program ranges in cost from $2,999 to $4,799. Please see the options below for these programs:
UPenn Pre-College Program:
6 Weeks Session 1 (May 24, 2022 - June 30, 2022): $4,694 - $404 Session Fee, credit awarded
6 Weeks Session 2 (July 1, 2022 - August 6, 2022): $4,694 - $404 Session Fee, credit awarded
UPenn Research Academy:
3 Weeks Session 1 (July 1, 2022 - July 23, 2022): $4,799
UPenn Prep Program:
2 Weeks Session A (July 6, 2022 - July 16, 2022): $2,999
2 Weeks Session B (July 20, 2022 - July 30, 2022): $2,999
2 Weeks Session C (August 3, 2022 - August 13, 2022): $2,999
Residential tuition includes: Term fees, academic programs, laundry, use of facilities, housing, 2 meals daily while on campus (2 on Sunday, none on Saturday), recreation pass (for students ages 15 and above), activities and trips.
Not included: Application fee, airfare, airport transfers (available for $85 each way), class materials, course supplements, meals eaten off campus, medical expenses, linens, blanket and pillow, souvenirs, and personal spending money.
Commuter tuition includes: Commuter students join the program Monday-Friday for classes only. They do not attend evening or weekend activities and excursions and no overnight stays are permitted.