- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Debate, Economics, Finance, Journalism, Law, Literature, Pre-Med, Communications, Reading, Social Justice, STEM, Writing, Design, Web Design, Entrepreneurship, Gifted, Basketball, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Leadership, History, Psychology, Coding, Arts, Literacy, Photography, Esports, Cybersecurity, Test Prep, Sports Management, Humanities, Study Skills, Painting & Drawing, Sports Medicine
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Government and Public Administration, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Ready to explore the iconic U-M campus while taking courses at America’s “Public Ivy”? Located in Ann Arbor, one of America’s quintessential college towns, U-M offers students a vibrant, college setting just 40 minutes from the heart of Detroit. Famous for its gigantic football stadium, proximity to Tigers games, comedy showcases, and more, Michigan is an incredible place to spend your summer.
*It's not too late to have an enriching summer at one of the most innovative campuses in the U.S. - apply today!*
Located in the classic college town of Ann Arbor, students can spend their summer at the 'Public Ivy' known as the University of Michigan. Apply today and join us at the Premier University of Michigan summer pre-college program for high school students completing grades 9, 10, 11, and 12!
As a high school student, you may not have much say in the classes you take during the year. The summer is your chance to explore what really interests you. Choose from over 40 different classes in a wide range of subjects. Most students take 2 classes per session. If you enroll for 5 or 6 weeks, you can take up to 4 different classes. Enrichment classes, STEM, Business Academies, Medicine, or Arts, the choice is yours.
You can also combine your experience at Michigan with one at UCLA, too! Our multi-campus programs allow you to have both experiences so you can maximize time in the classroom and time on and off-campus with friends.
With our University of Michigan and UCLA combination summer program, you can compare life on two spirited campuses and take courses from all areas of interest to really see which major you'd like best. You can also spend up to six weeks away from home - that means the most time with your friends, old and new.