- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Healthcare
- Sub-Categories: Pre-Med, STEM, Internships, Leadership, Health and Well Being, Work Experience, Career Exploration, Healthcare, Clinical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Physical Therapy, Public Health, Sports Medicine
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Health Science
- Credit Awarded: No
Our programs in Medicine combine education and career exploration to deliver a summer pre-college experience unparalleled in the industry. During these experiences, you will take the first steps toward your role as a future leader in medicine while engaging with a diverse group of exceptional high school students. You'll gain marketable, in-demand skills through action-based classroom activities and real-world experiences to jump-start your college career and professional portfolio.
*It's not too late to take advantage of these high-demand courses and programs - apply today!*
This summer, we're offering a new Med School Prep Career Accelerator program at four new campus locations. This exploration of the field of medicine will encourage deep learning and practical application of the technical and personal skills necessary to succeed as a medical professional. Action-based simulations led by experts will expose students to the daily work life of a medical professional, including:
- trauma response
- clinical diagnostic simulations
- case studies
- lively class discussions.
This interactive approach to learning encourages teamwork, teaches leadership, and targets higher-order learning that students can apply to a future career in medicine and beyond. Features may include visits to medical labs, medical research institutes, and lectures from well-known medical practitioners.
In addition, we offer courses and academies at our other prestigious campus locations, including ones at UCLA, University of Michigan, Georgetown University, UT Austin, and the University of Pennsylvania.