Our programs in Medicine combine education and career exploration to deliver a summer pre-college experience unparalleled in the industry. During these experiences, you will take the first steps toward your role as a future leader in medicine while engaging with a diverse group of exceptional high school students. You'll gain marketable, in-demand skills through action-based classroom activities and real-world experiences to jump-start your college career and professional portfolio...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Business, Pre-Med, STEM, Entrepreneurship, Internships, Leadership, Engineering, Work Experience, Coding, Career Exploration, Healthcare
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Health Science, Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Credit Awarded: No
Our Career Accelerator programs combine education and career exploration to deliver a pre-college experience unparalleled in the industry. Imagine a pre-college program, summer job, and internship experiences combined for a career and college-accelerating experience that will shape your future. During this intensive program, you will take the first steps toward your role as a future leader while engaging with a diverse group of exceptional high school students as your peers and partners.
*It's not too late to participate in our NEW Career Accelerator programs - apply today!*
- Intensive courses and immersive programming.
- 2 university campus locations - one on the east coast, one on the west coast.
- For students in grades 9, 10, 11, and 12 (ages 14-18).
- Choose your path between Technology and Coding, Engineering Innovations, Med School Prep, or Business and Entrepreneurship.
Cost and Session Information
Each program consists of 9 days, with the exception of NYU which is 2 weeks. The program ranges in cost from $2,999 - $5,899. Residential and commuter options are available.
The program takes place at the following campuses: UC Berkeley and NYU.
For more details and specifics, please visit our website.