- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Semester, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19
- Call: (617) 627-2926
Are you looking for a rigorous summer college experience? Then look no further, this summer take a class or two, earn some credits and get a taste of what it is like to study at Tufts University!
On-campus and virtual courses are availalbe and enrolling now for Summer Session I and II. Don't miss out, enroll today.
This program allows motivated high school students to enroll in Tufts Undergraduate-level courses, studio art workshops, and capstone College Prep workshops (offereed during the summer only) . This program is flexible, and allows you, as a high school student, to choose from hundreds of classes that you may need to meet your academic goals or you may just be interested in experiencing at the college level.
- Top-ranked University just minutes from Boston
- Earn college credit in undergraduate-level courses and in courses designed for high school students
- Get help with Standardized Test Prep or College Essay Writing (summer only)
- Attend our hallmark summer College Prep 101 Workshop that: Teaches students the skills they need to succeed in college (and life) and Explores some of our country’s leading Universities through Admissions Tours (past schools have included: Tufts, Harvard, MIT, Boston College, Northeastern, Brown, Amherst, and Brandeis; not all schools are visited each summer)
- Make lifelong friends with students from all over the world!
- Excellent academic experience
- Earn Tufts college credit
- Official Tufts transcript upon request
- Enhanced understanding of studying and life at college
- Skills to navigate the Undergraduate experience