- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
The Brookwood experience is one where children learn to live with others, develop new skills and have fun. This is accomplished each summer in a safe and caring environment. The results are children that leave camp with a good self-image, high confidence level and friendships to last a lifetime.
Give us your most precious possession your child. In turn, we will give them a fun-filled summer which will enrich their development athletically and socially, and create memories they will cherish forever. We go to great lengths to secure world class athletic instructors in a variety of sports and compliment them with a professional educator led staff that oversees the daily program. Their insight, expertise and warmth are visible as the campers freely take advantage of this great source of knowledge and kindness.