- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Music, Theatre Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Credit Awarded: No
Join the next generation of visual and performing artists at SOCAPA, the School of Creative and Performing Arts. With summer intensives ranging in length from one to six weeks, and campuses in New York, California and Vermont there's no excuse for not taking action. Find out more!
Since its inception, SOCAPA has quickly become one of the premier visual and performing arts programs for young people in the world. Our students travel from across the United States and all corners of the globe to participate in our Summer Intensives. Whether a novice or an advanced student, each is dedicated to working hard and gaining the most that they can for the length of the program. Our teachers are leaders in their field and love teaching at SOCAPA. Many of our founding faculty are with us today! They are dedicated to their craft and to passing on their knowledge to the next generation of artists. Our support staff care deeply about the safety, education, and social experience of the students. They work tirelessly to ensure that each student has a rewarding experience at SOCAPA. This combined effort allows for our students to have one of the most fulfilling experiences of their lives.
SOCAPA offers programs in New York City, Los Angeles, and Burlington, VT with intensives in filmmaking, photography, dance, music and acting. In addition, we take advantage of our beautiful locations, planning trips and time to enjoy new friendships in some of the most artistic cities in the USA!