- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Australia, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Fiji, Ghana, Laos, Mongolia, Morocco, Peru, Thailand, United States, Vietnam, Tanzania, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, Multiple Locations
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: March, April, May, June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Preserving the Environment, Youth Outreach
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Affiliation: Phillips Andover Summer Opportunity Fair 2022
- Call: (440) 975-9691
With Rustic, we travel because exploring new places and interacting with people from other cultures provides opportunities to learn about ourselves, about others, and about the world in a way nothing else can. Let Rustic help you discover your passions!
There is a Rustic Pathways experience for every kind of student. In addition to our high school summer experiences, we offer spring break, college, and Young Explorer programs for those travelers not yet in high school. We offer programs that go from perfect for first-time travelers, to deep immersion and service programs geared toward future change makers.
We offer programs in the following countries:
At Rustic Pathways, we work at the intersection of education, travel, and philanthropy. Our programs facilitate life-changing educational experiences for students and use travel and philanthropy to achieve sustainable development in the cities, towns, and villages where we work. Focusing on this goal allows us to provide transformative experiences for students while having a positive impact on local communities.
Cost and Session Information
Programs vary from 8 days to 25 days. All 2022 program dates, ages, costs and locations can be found on our website!