- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Architecture, Business, Politics and Diplomacy, STEM, Bio Technology, Computer Science, Arts, Test Prep, Healthcare
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Affiliation: Phillips Andover Summer Opportunity Fair 2022
- Career Clusters: Architecture and Construction, Business Management and Administration, Finance, Government and Public Administration, Health Science, Information Technology
Since 2005, Reach Cambridge has offered opportunities for students aged 14-18 to prepare for their future in the inspiring University City of Cambridge. Join students from around the world this summer and have the experience of a lifetime! Our diverse range of subject courses are taught by expert tutors, alongside engaging workshops and lectures. We also offer a daily program of inclusive, fun activities and weekend excursions to famous cultural highlights within the UK.
Academic excellence is at the heart of our programs. Within each program, students choose an academic course to study and enjoy 20 hours of academic tuition each week, directed by luminaries of their fields. Our courses provide students with an opportunity to gain valuable insight into their chosen subject, fuel their passion for learning and prepare them for the future.
Our courses cover a wide variety of topics which include:
- Journalism & Media
- Medicine & Life Sciences
- Social & Poltiical Sciences
- SAT Preparation
- ...and more! Visit our site to see all our offerings and for more details.
You can also visit our Covid-19 response webpage to read more about our safety plan and Covid-19 refund promise.
One of the best experiences Ive had. Very good activities and super friendly staff. Met so many unforgettable people from all over the world. I loved it here and the course was very informative and helpful- Deema - July 1, 2017
My favourite lecture has been 'Women in Leadership'. I think it was really interesting because it can be different from one culture to another, so it was really about making things clear about what we can do and why we should do it.- Alice, Medicine & Life Sciences - August 28, 2018
I think other students should apply to Reach Cambridge as it's a great opportunity not only to learn something you're interested in, but also it's a great way to interact with other students from around the world!- Johanna, Psychology - August 28, 2018
Reach has been a great experience for my daughter, who did an "away from home" summer program for the first time ever. I saw how she gained maturity and a new-found confidence from being independent and gaining new friends in a totally different environment.- Karen, Parent - August 28, 2018
It was such a pleasure and I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to be part of this team! I'm always gonna carry this lovely family in my heart!- Isa, Politics & International Relations - April 30, 2018
I loved the Reach program and it was great to get to know people from all over the world.- Oliver, Medicine & Life Sciences - April 30, 2019