- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Peru
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Archaeology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
Do you want to find out more about the amazing history of the Incas? You will arrive in the Inca's Sacred Valley of Peru to work outdoors and will be surrounded by the stunning landscapes of the Andes. On the Inca Project, you will help with our archaeological activities and community work.
A Projects Abroad Archeology High School Special project is a unique chance for volunteers to gain practical experience on an archeological site and investigate past civilizations and cultures. You will work alongside local archeological experts and get involved in a variety of activities. These could include helping uncover and clear ruins, analyze findings, attend workshops, conduct presentations, and more.