Project Endeavor, a division of American Collegiate Adventures, Inc. (ACA), was created to offer young minds the finest opportunities and programs and to allow young minds to explore and discover the world of Filmmaking, Fashion, Medicine, Entrepreneurship, Sports, and giving back. Come explore your inner creativity & career path!..(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Finance
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
- Call: (773) 342-0200
New York City is the best setting for an ultimate summer experience pursuing your passion for finance and to let your inner banker take command! It’s sure to be filled with new friends and unforgettable experiences.
Featuring Top Wall Street Executives, Clearing Houses, Venture Capital Groups and Investment Bankers, you will have access to and learn from the best. It’s an amazing chance to get a close up look at the industry that will help you build confidence for college. Learn how to think like an venture capitalist, test your ability to work with a team, and develop your leadership capabilities while participating in workshops and seminars.