- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Your summer home is nestled beautifully along the Southern California coastline – the best of all possible settings for the ultimate summer experience! And if all the sun, sand and surf weren’t enough, you’ve got the cities of LA, Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, Malibu and all the best that SoCal has to offer just down the Pacific Coast Highway. It’s an endless summer of enrichment and adventure decked out in real California style!
SoCal is famous for its warm sandy beaches, the perfect setting for your ultimate summer experience! Dynamic, culturally diverse and breathtakingly beautiful, SoCal combines the finest the California coast has to offer.