Join us this summer to navigate the waves in the world-famous biodiversity hotspot of Costa Rica and make a difference in wildlife conservation!
Spend two weeks surfing and service learning with us this summer. Find balance in exploring the ecologically diverse country of Costa Rica and delving into animal welfare and conservation. We will get first-hand experience of the impact that we can make on other living creatures like sloths and spider monkeys at an Animal Rescue Sanctuary. Following this worthwhile service work, we will be helping in a rural community, furthering our sustainability education and learning skills such as carbon neutrality through tree planting. We will see the best of Costa Rica - go on a night safari to spot exotic animals, visit caves, and hike in the luscious jungle of the Monteverde Cloud forest.
Surfing is the ultimate connection to mother earth, and taking surf lessons under fun instructors is the ideal way to absorb the ‘Pura Vida’ lifestyle. Surf camp in Uvita is also the place to forge lifelong friendships over belly laughs and shared reflections of our epic journey through Costa Rica.
- Volunteer project working with sloths and monkeys at an animal rescue center
- Investigate sustainable agriculture and its importance in developing communities
- Hands-on marine debris clean-up in a Wildlife Refuge
- Surf on the pristine beaches of the Pacific coast with professional guides
- Yoga and meditation retreat to increase strength and enable self-reflection
- Hiking, caving and a night safari near Tinamu
- White water rafting trip through rapids and waterfalls on the Sarapiqui river
- Rest days on idyllic white-sand beaches
Program Tuition Includes: All meals; All accommodation; All program-related travel and transport included; All expeditions, activities, excursions, entry fees and adventure travel as described in the itinerary; Environmental education and service learning projects; Experienced Program Instructors and local guides; Certificate of Completion that mentions the volunteer/service-learning hours worked