- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Two Months, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Musical Theatre Arts, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
The North Central College Spring and Summer Music Theatre shows have long been a chance for families to perform together. This is one of many ongoing programs hosted at North Central College to enrich and broaden the academic and cultural outlook for the College and community.
This weeklong residential workshop, led by sought-after musical theatre educators and seasoned members of the industry, is a fun and essential learning experience for teens considering studying musical theatre post-high school or breaking into the business. Participants spend their days (and nights) working on crucial elements of musical theatre singing, dancing and acting with special sessions on auditioning, theatrical makeup, lyric writing and the business of performing. Space is limited.