- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Reading, Computer Science, History, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Nobles Summer Seminars are an extension of the Nobles academic program, well known as one of the most intense and joyful learning communities in the Boston area. Now, Nobles faculty members are translating their own love of working with students and love of subject matter to the virtual realm. Find out more!
The Nobles Summer Seminar experience
Nobles classes are small, so you will get to know your classmates and teachers well and receive personalized attention. Classes include both synchronous and asynchronous components, so you have the opportunity to connect live with teachers and classmates while also engaging in meaningful independent work. Classes will meet three days per week: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for four weeks, July 7–August 2.
What’s the value? Furthering your interests. Engaging fully in areas of curiosity. What else? Learning from teachers with deep experience, who love their topics almost as much as they love teaching young people new things.