- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Costa Rica
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Mental Health & Well-Being
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Stress Reduction, Meditation
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Application Deadline: 05/15/22
- Call: (512) 380-1706
Find a place of peace and balance in Costa Rica, a country renowned for its natural beauty, native wildlife, and friendly people. Learn about sustainable agriculture and the Costa Rican diet. Zipline through the rainforest and soak in hot springs. Practice meditation and yoga in the cloud forest next to pristine mountain rivers.
While a basic level of Spanish is recommended, it is not required. Participants can anticipate a trip focused on movement and mental well-being. You will enjoy the local Costa Rican diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables. This is the perfect opportunity to learn and incorporate healthy habits and lifestyle choices that Costa Rica is known for.