- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Filmmaking and Digital Media
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
McCallie's prestigious Film Production program is perfect for young boys interested in learning more about animation, entertainment, and all things filmmaking. Find out more!
This boarding camp is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring fimmakers to gain hands-on experience and improve their craft. Throughout the week, students will engage in exciting workshops using digital equipment. They'll collaborate in conceiving and producing their very own short dramatic films. Every day, the program will focus on a different aspect of filmmaking such as writing, planning, shooting, editing, and finishing. In their free time, students are encouraged to take advantage of the tennis courts, outdoor pool, air hockey, game room, and other wonderful facilities of the McCallie School.