- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Entrepreneurship
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17
This 30-day virtual camp offers a hands-on approach for learning how to validate your business idea, write a basic one-page business plan and find customers, so you can start earning money this summer! Learn how to start traditional businesses like babysitting or landscaping to digital businesses like a YouTube Channel or social media influencer.
Get live group coaching, one-on-one consultation with business advisors and access to a community of like-minded teenagers to hold you accountable!
LSTM Summer Startup Camp is for teens ages 14 to 17 excited about earning money by starting their own business!
In this 30-Day hands-on virtual group program you will:
- Create a one-page business plan describing the problem your product/service solves, how your solution solves that problem, your ideal customer and the core steps required to run your business.
- Engage at least 5 of your potential customers before the conclusion of the program.
- Develop a digital presence describing your product/service by either creating a simple website or building a social media presence.
- Join a community of other teen entrepreneurs to help keep you motivated and to hold you accountable all summer long.
- Add a unique experience to add to your college admissions portfolio that will make you stand out from the crowd!